Photography, audio and film editing options
With a variety of performance –based disciplines using our creative hub, many welcome the opportunity to have access to an editing suite. It is available to hire using specialist software packages including: Apple Final Cut Pro / iMovie / Blender / Handbrake / Filmora
Photography, film and audio editing options are available and there is always someone from the team available to help you get started. If you feel that you would like a little more technical support, please get in touch for a chat and consider booking a member of the team to assist you. This must be pre-booked.
- 2 x 27″ Fully loaded Apple Mac recording screens with built-in webcams for “live” streaming, plus Microsoft Windows installation is available (if not comfortable using the Apple operating system).
- 2 x Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Usb Computer Audio Interface Mac –
- 2 x Rode Microphones RØDE NT1-A
- 2 x Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphones with stands
- 2 x Beyerdynamic DT 770 Headseats
- 2 x Akai Professional MPK Digital Keypads
- Comfortable chairs and recording space area
- Camlink 4K Video Interface
- Various Editing softwares, Apple Final Cut Pro – iMovie – Blender – Handbrake – Filmora
INTERESTED IN BOOKING A SPACE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to pre-book space?
To ensure your preferred room and time slot, we would always advise pre-booking where possible. You can check availability using our online booking diary
Is a deposit required?
Our rooms get booked up very quickly, especially at weekends, so we ask for a deposit of £20 to secure your booking.
What are the booking packages available?
:All our rooms can be booked on an hourly basis or for a half or full day.
£20 per hour
£45 1/2 day (3 hours)
£90 full day (6 hours)
Evening/ Weekend booking are available at £30/hour
What times are the studios available to hire?
Monday to Friday 10am - 8pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sundays and later evenings are available upon request
Are make-up and hair stylists available?
We can provide stylists at a cost of £30 per 30 minutes.
They must be pre-booked 14 days in advance and require a 15% deposit which is non-refundable
Other ‘stuff’ you may want to know
There are toilet and changing facilities on the same floor.
Free tea and coffee facilities are offered and there are a number of well-known food outlets on the nearby retail park.
You can see details of how to find us by following the link